Marshall, I came across this on Jason Eyton's site
which reports the "first?" case of Ionic Silver
producing Argeria.  After you read it, you'll know as
much as I do about it.

http://www.silvermedicine.org/argyria.html

"Fact: There has yet to be one single case of argyria
attributed to the use of isolated colloidal silver,
with a PPM Silver ranging between 5 - 20, regardless
of the quantity and frequency ingested. Every reported
case of argyria that we have found was eventually
traced back to a silver salt, silver protein, or other
poorly made, compound-rich product.

Correction: The first case of argyria from
electrically isolated silver has been reported and
verified. 6 ounces of correctly made electrically
isolated silver ( unknown PPM ), ingested daily for 3
years, caused a pronounced case of argyria, primarily
visible on the throat area."

Best Regards,

His