Thanks, Jason.  It sounds like to me, so far, that
properly made EIS for people with "normal" elimination
capabilities and no serious health problems should not
cause a problem with argeria.  With deficient
elimination/detox capablilities and/or serious health
problems all bets are off.

His

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.