How would one go about starting a co-op? Should be able to get several around
here that would like to participate. In a rinky dink town.
Leslie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mborg...@att.net
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:40 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Transdermal Magnesium Products link

  I would check with your local co-op as I did, they have it or they can get it
  cheeper.  It is not the price it is the freight that hurts.  I paid 1.32 lb

    -------------- Original message from Dave <ddar...@centurytel.net>:
--------------

    I would use it experimentally but would have to make it myself.
    Global light has it for ONLY $100.00 a gallon.
    Dave

    leslie1053 wrote:
      Mary, are you making your own magnesium oil?? Can I order from that place
also? I have some from Clark Chemical which is the magnesium chloride but the
nurse from IMVA told me to immediately get all the magnesium in my body
possible and recommended the oil but was too expensive for me.

      Thanks,
      Leslie