From: mborg...@att.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Transdermal Magnesium Products link

I would check with your local co-op as I did, they have it or they can get it
cheeper.  It is not the price it is the freight that hurts.  I paid 1.32 lb

-------------- Original message from Dave <ddar...@centurytel.net>:
--------------

I would use it experimentally but would have to make it myself.
Global light has it for ONLY $100.00 a gallon.
Dave

leslie1053 wrote:
Mary, are you making your own magnesium oil?? Can I order from that place also?
I have some from Clark Chemical which is the magnesium chloride but the nurse
from IMVA told me to immediately get all the magnesium in my body possible and
recommended the oil but was too expensive for me.

Thanks,
Leslie