From: mborg...@att.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Transdermal Magnesium Products link

I would check with your local co-op as I did, they have it or they can get it
cheeper.  It is not the price it is the freight that hurts.  I paid 1.32 lb

Come to think of it, I don't think we have a local co op in my area either.  I
would really like to get some of that magnesium oil but I am a little timid
about ordering from a site that I know nothing about on the internet.    I am
getting lame in one leg.  It is the right leg which is the donor leg for heart
surgery in 1997.  I wonder if magnesium oil would help it.

Faith G