I too think Bloodroot might do the trick, the problem is how to apply it and have it stay in place long enough for the herb to penetrate and destroy the pathogens. A person would be more apt to swallow it too soon I would think.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan B. Britten" <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:50 PM
Subject: [!! SPAM] Re: CS>Root Canals

I have one question about this: might it not be possible to deal with the problem without pulling teeth?

One view on this is that there is no way to do so. I find this line of thinking inflexible. Most mainline MDs claim that only surgery and radiation can treat cancer, and many of us know this is not true. If some herbal therapies can selectively attack cancers, why not dental infections?

If a powerful anti-bacterial/fungal/viral can penetrate the dentin and destroy pathogens and necrotic tissue, the problem might be solved non-surgically.

Some possible candidates would include oregano oil and bloodroot. It would be interesting to know whether any alternative dentists have tried.

It would not surprise me if Oil of Oregano is able to penetrate the dentin. As for bloodroot, I think there is little question about its ability to navigate deep into the body to selectively seek out and destroy neoplastic and necrotic tissue. Follow up therapy with EIS might conceivably even lead to regeneration of tissue, nerve, and bone.

All of this soon may be academic, however, as complete tooth regeneration may be one of the first major breakthroughs using adult stem cells. That will be exciting.