> I looked this up on the web, and it didn't get a good write up
>mainly because it didn't list ingredients.
Does anyone know why?  Dee

You didn't try to google it dijja ?

Ingredient Details :
The ingredients are the purest free-form crystalline amino acids
consisting of L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Glutamine,
Glycine, Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and Valine.
Magnesium stearate (MCC) is a lubricant used in
minute quantities to assist the encapsulation process
of the amino acids.

Smitty