Check out Duncan Crow's site I think he has links to the SomaLife research studies. Or he can tell you where to find the research if you post a question specifically to him. Or maybe he will see your question here and respond.
sol

Dee wrote:
I Googled it and got this site which said it didn't list ingredients! The site also said that things like the amino acids listed, wouldn't cause the pituitary to produce more HGH. Don't know if its right though, how would we find out? Dee /---/