SomaLife gHP Youth Formulais a patented all natural pure crystalline free-form amino acid stack

..whatever that means.
 I suppose that could describe a steak, your cat, or mung bean soup too.
Your cat doesn't have a patent on it, but it does have amino acids, so if you are selling stacks of bottled cats as a supplement, you may have to pay royalties.

You don't have to bottle cats. Herding them is good exercise and that will keep you young.
 Steak and soup is easier to catch after chasing cats around all day.

Keep away from children.
That not only prevents headaches according to aspirin bottle labels, but can be a good exercise too.
If they catch you, they tend to stack up on top, amino acids and all.
 Druther be caught by a warm kid than catch a cold.
Giggling will keep you young.

Ode