  From: Carol Ann
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:47 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>MMs hoax or cure?

  What is proof?  Einstein himself declined to answer that question with
specificity.   Max Planck, a noted physicist said......
  "new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making
them see the light; but rather, because it opponents eventually die and a new
generation grows up that is familiar with it"........

  MMS either works, or it doesn't. If it doesn't the person current state of
health may not require it - presumption is that health is good.  This is what
is called clinical observation.
  Seems to me we have one of the best clinical observations occurring right
here, and elsewhere, on other MMS forums.  Some responses have been excellent,
if not extraordinary when all else has failed,  some mediocre, some subtle and
uneventful.  No double blind studies, everyone is an equal opportunity
participant.

  No profit driven scientific entity is going to do double blind studies on a
.50 cent substance to provide "proof" one way or another.

  sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com> wrote:
    Well, all the remarks made about how great it is sound like
    unsubstantiated statements to me.
    Viewpoint is everything. I'll check back in on MMS in 5 years or so, and
    see how users are doing.
    Until then, it is just chlorine to me, and not anything I want to put in
    my body.
    sol