So Bob, did you try any CS with DMSO for this first? Or did you go straight to the MMS?
thanks,
sol

bbanever wrote:
I had an occasion to use MMS just a few days ago for a jaw infection that started about a week before in the root or base of my tongue. Don't know what brought it on as I'm in good health, but after a week or so it spread to my jaw, left side. No teeth were involved. I'm not keen on antibiotics and I'm sure if I had gone to a MD that's what would have been prescribed as it was quite painful. I started myself on MMS, 5 drops mixed with lemon juice first dose, 6 drops two hours later. Went to bed still with pain. Woke up the next morning with the pain 70% less... I was ecstatic. Dosed myself with 6 drops, then 7 drops 4 hours later. It's now approx 8PM and my pain is completely gone. This stuff is AMAZING!