   From:    Carol    Ann
   To: silver-list@eskimo.com
   Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:47    PM
   Subject: Re: CS>MMs hoax or  cure?

What is proof?  Einstein himself declined to answer that    question with
specificity.   Max Planck, a noted physicist    said......
"new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its    opponents and
making them see the light; but rather, because it opponents    eventually die
and a new generation grows up that is familiar with    it"........

MMS either works, or it doesn't. If it doesn't the person    current state of
health may not require it - presumption is that health is    good.  This is
what is called clinical observation.
Seems to me we    have one of the best clinical observations occurring right
here, and    elsewhere, on other MMS forums.  Some responses have been
excellent, if    not extraordinary when all else has failed,  some mediocre,
some subtle    and uneventful.  No double blind studies, everyone is an equal
 opportunity participant.

No profit driven scientific entity is going    to do double blind studies on a
.50 cent substance to provide "proof" one way    or another.

sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>    wrote:   Well,      all the remarks made
about how great it is sound like
unsubstantiated      statements to me.
Viewpoint is everything. I'll check back in on MMS in 5      years or so, and
see how users are doing.
Until then, it is just      chlorine to me, and not anything I want to put in
my      body.
sol

--
The Silver List      is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

To post,      address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com

Address Off-Topic      messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com

The Silver List and Off      Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike      Devour

Regards,    Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you    think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

   Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find    them fast with Yahoo! Search.