> Click to join TheFrontPage
> A Comprehensive Christian News Group

Heck, IF information contained within the body of your post is true and
accurate, .....even I would join a christian movement....providing they made
this   their primary opposition objective and crusade as opposed to trying to
convert the word to christianity..

Kurt Milkowski <kurt.milkow...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>y to "Microchip" Newborns in U.S. And Europe
> Compiled by Lucien Desjardins
> http://www.agoracos mopolitan. com/home/ Frontpage/ 2007/01/08/ 01290.html
> Regarding plans to microchip newborns, Dr. Kilde said the U.S. Has b
> the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the
> intelligence- manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into
people.
> (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the
Rambo chip,

> and voices, " Dr. Kilde adds. "Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore
> change a person's brainwaves and affect muscular activity, causing
painful
> muscular cramps experienced as torture."
>
> Click to join TheFrontPage
> A Comprehensive Christian News Group

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html