No offense taken. The chips under discussion are just co-incidental, are they necessary to buy or sell? The mark in the Bible may not be a computer chip but will be necessary to buy or sell.

Just as there is a Holy Trinity, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, at some future point there will be an unholy trinity, The Beast (Anti-Christ), the False Prophet, and the Dragon (Satan). They will not be able to take choice away from you, they will just force to make one.

Nancy