From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:07 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>MMs hoax or cure?

sol wrote:
What exactly do you feel the MMS does that CS cannot do? This is where I don't quite get it. I read of people using it for many things that CS or CS/DMSO take care of perfectly well. Why would I use MMS in preference to CS?

There is certainly a lot of overlap between the two. But there are a couple of things the AMMS might do better than CS. First is kill parasites, normally CS has no affect on them at all. Also there are areas that AMMS might be able to get into that CS has trouble, such as nerve ganglia, the brain, cartlidges, joints and the lymph system.

Marshall
sol

His Child wrote:
 I'm taking MMS now and have not been able
to feel this good in many years.  I slept only 4 hours
last night like a baby and did NOT get any tired
letdown feeling all the next day.  I've been taking
MMS for a couple of weeks now, and it's a powerful (be
careful of not overdoing it) but great health aid.