LOL. Bob, didn't you see that one coming? Ya gotta be an American
Liberal(tarian) lean too these days. Whether one fully agrees with them or not,
it seems that they are the only ones left? with at least one eye open and some
semblance of survival instinct,  able to spot "derangement" when its stares you
in the face?

 In the interest of fairness, justice and my  closed eye...will the staunch
administration loyalists please list 10 good things about our fearless  gwb.

I googled "10 good things about George W Bush" . The  most recent articles are
dated...........2004.

I googled "george w bush successes"....the consensus is that things ain't
looking too good for any body's health.

Mike, I know this response isn't related to CS specifically or Vitamin
elimination per se, but I hope you let this through.   I won't say another word
about this topic on the CS proper list as it has sorta morphed its own tangent.

I am just hoping some loyalist will reply to my request, and when, IF they
do...take it to the OS list so that those of us afflicted with the "deranged
syndrome", who believe our civil rights are being  eroded, by drug companies
and proponents who back their policies, can be made to see the light and the
egregious errors of our thinking.

Terry <slickpic...@cox.net> wrote:   Message    From  Wikipedia:

 "The term 'Bush Derangement Syndrome" refers to a  purported tendency by some
American liberals to blame President George W. Bush for  virtually every ill in
the world.