Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net> wrote:

>>Bush takes blame without protest.

Yup, and so must the serial killer or embezzler  when all evidence proves him
guilty.  It's rare that there aren't more key players involved in  embezzlement
schemes. The old guard Mafia always took care of the paisans who took the heat
and protected the family.

>I've not seen him point a finger to those who really did the screwing
>up...not that he's never screwed up. [EVERYBODY screws up ]

Amazing.

>People place all the power on his head making him king.
  >If a king isn't perfect, he must be evil.
  >Then when he doesn't have that power, he gets the blame and the >Label.

>BAD king!

YES. BAD KING!!  BAD DOG! when it's had training yet still poops on the floor,
as if it didn't. .  It's just they way it is........the crown comes with thorns
for those aggressively lobby to wear it.

Who is deranged?

ANY body, any day of the week. Until they get the verification, affirmation
that they aren't from some higher "authority".  HA HA.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18159599&ft=1&f=1021

>but Bush gets the blame for not spending billions
>to hire the millions that doing that job would take...even though he >simply
>doesn't have the power to hire anyone but his own staff and a >few judges that
>have to meet approval.

You make CS generators. So good that they are among the preferred.
Your product gradually  become inferior. What do you do, negate responsibility
by shoving the blame it on your parts suppliers or would you seek better
suppliers.

At 05:07 PM 1/18/2008 -0700, you wrote:

>It's called "Bush Derangement Syndrome".

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html