Thanks for the input, Sol. That would confirm my opinion of soy as a thyroid toxin, etc.

Nancy

On Jan 21, 2008, at 8:39 PM, sol wrote:

No, quite the reverse. I'm a recovering vegetarian, and having gone back to full scale meat eating, I can say that 2 or 3 years into it now, I'm still trying to heal the effects of 30 years of insufficient protein and the harmful effects of 30 years of soy. I theoretically ate enough soy to have gotten enough protein, as it is claimed to be a complete protein, but for me it wasn't. Might be due to the antinutrients in soy, I don't know. I jsut know my body really deteriorated into severe ill health over 30 years of almost constant vegetarianism.
sol