Morning Nancy,

>> At 01:07 AM 1/22/2008, you wrote:
Thanks for the input, Sol. That would confirm my opinion of soy as a thyroid toxin, etc.

 You should have said,  "Too much soy" , ..........  and
"soy as the only protein source",    and  then ..........

As I always say, ..............

"Are you talking about sick people or healthy people" ?

Dee wrote ...........
Soya is very harmful to the body except in the fermented or sprouted form.
Dee
=============

I wonder where you people get all this bogus and untruthful information?

And I don't even have to do any research or read anything.  I have eaten
Soy Protein for 50 years, including growing them in my garden to cook and eat raw.

I make a drink with only soy powder, milk, and black strap molasses.
Figure the nutrition in that ! Energy, Minerals, and Vitamins, not to mention some protein. Add a raw egg or two and then check the mileage.
Fantastic to say the least.

Again,
>> Soya is very harmful to the body except in the fermented or
>> sprouted form.

If you said,  "Sick People" or "Diseased People", it might be true, but only
with highly compromised body chemistry.

I know many on all the lists are sick. Half way healthy people have other things to do.

Everyone must learn to use some conditional statements,
If
Maybe
Sometimes
In some cases
Under certain conditions,
and on and on.

However, to make statements suggesting that something is true 100 % of the time, ........ that is bad news.

It concerns and worries me.

It is getting so that most of the lists are like the TV, Newspapers, and the mainstream, .......... filled with half truths and things that are DEAD WRONG.

In addition,.............. People that damn the mainstream will turn right back around and Quote article after article of false, bogus studies, some of which caused criminal charges to be files, ....... and quote these as

"Truth, Etched in Stone."

Please, .......... everyone, ......... Continue Searching for Truth, if any exists any more.

I read many things, I never put them in the Truth Memory or the Lie Memory.

After many years, I thought of the name for my small list,
"News, Truth, and Lies".  It is the most descriptive I can think of.

Finally, millions of wild animals  PIG OUT on Soybeans.
They get large, fat, healthy and strong from soybeans.

Some people go for years not eating complete proteins or balancing the
amino acids.

Watch for my comments on Amino Acids. that will really muddy up the water and "Your Mind". But, you will have a hard time disproving what I say.

Wayne