Morning Day,
>> At 09:08 AM 1/22/2008, you wrote:

Of course I knew what you referenced, but others may not.
Too bad you put the statement........... way at the bottom.

I wonder where he getss the idea that this information is bogus and untruthful?

I told you that. I was eating and reading about soy before many of you were born. ( maybe not you )
Did you even try it ?  To see if it killed you ?

It made us all "Strong and Healthy".

Dee, thanks for the link, don't count on Wayne reading it though. It is dated 2002;

  I might read it, ........ but  2002  !

  Only near 50 years later than most of the stuff I read.

I found most of the information listed here many years earlier, and stopped all forms of soy...
    I guess no one ever heard of "Misinformation".

You could place some of your Quoted TEXT within a few
feet of your comments.

>>I wonder where you people get all this bogus and untruthful information?

One important area all are overlooking............ due to the lack or knowledge and wisdom about plants.

I will cover some of that also.

In the days of the "Soy revolution" it made men strong.
At one time, I knew the Olympic Weight lifting team and the coach.

One could do a ONE ARM bent press with 270 pounds.
Many could do 250 and more.  That is a lift with one arm only.

All ate soy products.  It made them weak and puny for sure.

Maybe sick people can't eat soy, ....... and many other things.
But...... Healthy People have done so for years.

Later, a few facts on plants should explain some things, and put some new light on the subject.

Wayne