I would love to receive your instructions to make a cs generator.  I
have just ordered silver wires for the first time and planned to build
one when they arrive.  I get a staph infection in my left leg every year
for 21 years now and want it to stop.
Thanks
Romeo Raabe
PS  I was planning to hook 4  9volt batteries together to the
electrodes.

Dear Romeo, Well, that`s how I tells them to do it!!
Here`s a copy:
First get two pure silver wires, 14 gauge, .999 fine, five inches long.
I`ve got some extra I can sell you for 5 bucks, (that`s my cost, p&h
included. I order several ounces at a time from a  jewelry supplier, so
I can help folks out this way. They only sell by the ounce and that
makes a LOT of generators!)
Send me your address if you do want them.

Next get 4 nine-volt batteries, Lithiums if you can afford the initial cost,
about 28 bucks. (They last 4 times longer than alkaline, so it is worth it.)
Also get some alligator clips, connected by a plastic coated wire, available
at Radio Shack type stores. You`ll use 2 of them.
Now you need 2 cups of distilled water in a glass measuring cup, (rinse the
cup with DW first to clean out any soap residue or dust.)
Snap the batteries together, top to top. Connect the clips to the silver
wires, then to the remaining 2 posts on the batteries. Drop the wires into
the water, keep them about 1 inch apart. If they float around, put a
candycane bend in the tops, to hang them on the edge of the cup. You need
about 4 inches to be submerged. it is now working.
In a while, you`ll see bubbles on one wire, and black fuzz forming on the
other. Golden clouds may be visible, that is the colloid. If the fuzz builds
up, wipe it off with paper towels. It isn`t harmful, so if a few flakes
float away, don`t worry about it.
After an hour, wipe the wires and detach
the batteries. Pour the CS into a storage bottle. I use a hard plastic water
bottle. Rinse it with DW first also.
I take 3 swallows a day when actively ill, and one for a preventive.

Let me know if you have any questions; I`m glad to help!
Marsha

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>