Here is one:
http://www.fasterhorses.com/collsilvermaker.html
and another:
http://www.zetatalk.com/health/theal20h.htm
There are other ways of generating CS but this should get you started.

And yes i can make it with my telephone wires.  Over 50v DC comes
through them.

study

michael

--- Begin Message ---
I would love to receive your instructions to make a cs generator.  I
have just ordered silver wires for the first time and planned to build
one when they arrive.  I get a staph infection in my left leg every year
for 21 years now and want it to stop.
Thanks
Romeo Raabe
PS  I was planning to hook 4  9volt batteries together to the
electrodes.