> What of Hulda Clark's warning that the hard/clear plastic bottles
> continue to contaminate anything put in them for as long as they
> lasted? She seemed to favor the frosted plastic containers like
gallon
> milk jugs. Is Bob's clear plastic a different material, or is Hulda
> all wet?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jim

I don't know Jim,

I have a lot of respect for Hulda Clarke and her views. I guess if her
studies lead to that conclusion then, unless convinced otherwise, you
ignore them at your own risk.

I use polypropylene containers myself, which is a soft clear (or
frosted) food grade plastic, both for generation and storage. Whilst
my retail CS is packaged in amber glass bottles, bulk CS is supplied
in the plastic containers the purified water came in. I have had no
problems so far.

Cheers - Ivan