Susan M. Yensen wrote:

> Bob,
> Forgive this stupid question, buit how do you tell which side is which?  I
> take it with a compass?  But just how do you do the?  I have some very
> powerful magnets and I don't know which is which.  After your post and my
> hair is falling out!!!!!  I thought mmm maybe this is the difficulty.  So I
> woul dlike to try with your instructions on this.  Thanks in advance.
> Isn't the net miraculous?!
> Blessings,
> Susan

 Hi Susan and listers,

 Thats not a stupid question,lots of folks get confused about it.
 The magnet therapy is usually done with round magnets with holes in the
middle. These are always having one pole on each side.
 The ways to determine the poles.
 1. Tie a string in the hole and let it hang down. Wait for it to stop
turning. The side facing the EARTHS north pole is the magnets SOUTH
pole. This requires you to have some idea of where north is at. Most of
us do.
 Mark the magnet. I use red nail polish to mark the north side of the
magnet(the side facing the EARTHS south pole).
 2. Use a compass and bring it close to the magnet. The compass is a
small magnet itself. The compasses south pole will point to the EARTHS
north pole. IT is marked north because it POINTS to the Earths north
pole. The compasses south pole (marked north) will POINT to the magnets
north pole, the same as it points to the earths north pole.
 Mark your magnet.
 See how easy that was.

 A lot of things can cause hair loss, not just scalp blood flow, but it
is the number one reason.

  Bless you  Bob Lee
--
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
  l...@fbtc.net