> In a message dated 7/20/99 11:47:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> cmbh...@prodigy.com writes:
>
> << I am planning to make silver for the first time as soon as
> i get my silver in. i was talking to a friend who said that
> she orders her CS because the guy who sells it to her warns
> that making it wrong could be fatal. is there really a safe
> way to make it yourself? what are the dangers? is it a safe
> way to make it yourself?

> The only danger I know of in making your own is to that guy's
> income that told your friend about the danger.

> Sales pitches are one thing but he has stepped over the line.
> Have your friend make the guy prove what he said. Then show
> your friend how to make cs and help put that self serving
> salesman out to find a job.

Actually, it is my understanding that if you let it go
for too long (using a 'normal' CS maker, that would be
longer than 45 mins to an hour, or until the water
starts turning grey), and then drink the grey water
(which contains very large particles of silver), and do
this on a regular basis, you could run into problems.

--

Charles Marcus