"...compare them with the side effects (if there are any) of natural herbs."

 "If there are any"??? You must be kidding.

-----Original Message-----
From: faith gagne [mailto:jitte...@gis.net]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 11:38 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS> Cold and hard

Synthetics are NOT NOT NOT identical to natural herbs.  As one example of
this, just listen to the tv ads that warn of all the horrible side effects
of these drugs.  Or look up the side effects of these drugs and compare them

with the side effects (if there are any) of natural herbs.   I don't know
where Ode gets his ideas.

Recently Ode talked about ceo's, and he asked whether you (the consumer, I
suppose) could do a ceo's job.  But whether or not one could do a ceo's job
is the totally wrong question.

The question is:  If you had an employee who was screwing up by the numbers
and you fired him, would you supply him with a mega-million retirement
package as a reward for his mis-deeds or insufficiency?

Most of the people I know see Pharma and the FDA as power and money-grubbing

gluttons who have their own interests at heart, not the well-being of the
people.

Hate-smoke propaganda is an attitude that lives between Ode's ears.

Faith G.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:59 AM