##  Some people can look after themselves.
How many people will take a bad deal on a mortgage and blame the salesman?
Whatever leads one to believe that a low interest variable rate loan has any way to go but, UP?
How did more and more, bigger and bigger cars get to be better gas prices?

I can no longer start a car without getting in and depressing the brake and clutch. Warning labels explaining common sense are so thick that I can barely use the tool. Wet floors aren't slick unless there's a sign on it. Ice isn't slippery. Coffee isn't hot unless there's somebody to sue.

..and the sign says: We don't need to stay awake, the Gov't will mandate that others do it for us.

Not tainted, realistic.
It would be nice if you were correct, but face it.
Most people aren't as astute as you are.
150 years ago we'd call them corpses in a Prairie blaming bears for being bears.
..and those corpses weren't particularly rare at that.

Then.... lack of vision got you killed, now it gets you a check.

Ode