No government has ever made a thing.
Every government lives off the efforts of the governed.

 Take their health care away and spread it out.. oh goodie!!
 My bottle of Aspirin just re-appeared and so did yours.
We're all OK now!

  Take that CEOs bonus and give it to the workers.
Nice six pack, Joe!
Too bad the CEO quit and you don't have a job.
Oh well, where there is beer there be hope.
I hear there's an opening for CEO, can you do it?

I sure as heck wouldn't want to, bonus or no bonus.
 "Target" ain't what I care to be.

I'd be glad to send my six pack to Washington if they would "create me a job".
But, they don't create jobs, they might fill some,. but People....mostly CEOs....create jobs.

 Thank goodness I have that bottle of Aspirin!
 Where there is beer, there be hangovers.

Those guys in Washington NEED good health care.
 They are, after all...the REAL sickos, right?
And we aren't, so we don't.

I hear beer is good for washington things out of my hair.
"Kapisht" [The sound of one pull tab clapping]

Health care insurance:  A lot cheaper with a $5,000 deductable.
Do you have $5,000 collecting interest or do you have a car loan sucking it down?

I can take an old dead car and make it run perfectly for 100,000 miles for the price of 3 car payments or less. I learned how by trying and failing till I didn't...one back in the woods with no house, no garage and no power to run the tools.
$150 and good transportation for 5 years. Even drove it to Alaska and back.

Ode