Scott:
Yes it is American Biotech.  I've been told that it has been approved as
non-toxic by the EPA and that the Center for Disease Control may very well
be using it.  We call it Silver Aquasol technology, however, since I was not
at the last convention and haven't listened to the speaker on my dvd yet, I
don't know much.  Anyway the simplest electronics is way over my head so I
need to consult with all you experts out there.  Thanks for the feedback.