        From: Sharlene Miyamura [mailto:fire888ea...@gmail.com]
        Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 8:03 PM
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: Re: CS>PPM question

        This is the ready-made CS that I buy through a mlm company with
the exclusive rights to the 14 ppm, 18 ppm and silver gel through this
company that owns the patent.  The patent holders also sell the 10 ppm
on the general market but I was told that the 10 ppm would be better for
viruses and not to mention much cheaper.   By the way, I own a Sota
generator and just getting started making my own EIS but always wondered
what the difference was between the two silver solutions.

        And yes, I've been taking this ready-made CS for many years and
only found out about making it myself through this forum.