Wayne:
I agree totally with what you're saying,  I don't give a hoot about the
patent anyway.  My main reason for writing was if anyone had heard about the
low level of ppm affecting the virus more effectively than the bacteria, but
I guess not.  I thought by sending the patent someone could look at their
process and see if it differs from what you all are doing. Kathryn answered
that saying it is high voltage electrolysis.  Thanks Kathryn.