How can I strengthen my lungs so I do not get another chest cold. These things lay me right out. I have been nubulizing with cs too. thanks in advance debbie

Srengthing lungs is one thing, not catching another cold is quite a different thing. I used to get 3 or 4 very longlasting "chest colds" with bad sinus infections every year. Had pneumonia once even. Since I starting misting my eyes (and hands) with straight CSevery time I go out in public I have only had one or two colds (in 5 years). They key for me was not to catch the cold in the first place. So today when I go to the grocery store, when I get back to my car I will mist my eyes and hands and inhale the CS mist while doing so. If someone coughs near me in the store I will get out my little spray bottle and mist my eyes/hands on the spot.
sol

P.S. FWIW I have not had the flu at all in the past 5 years.