jlgregel wrote:
My husband has a kidney stone. We've spent time in the ER the past 2 nights with his horrible pain and nasuea. I'm somewhat of a silver "newbie" as far as human use. Very involved in using it for a cat shelter. Just got my "SilverGen" in December. Can anyone offer any advise on using EIS to help hubby now and in the future re kidney stones. This is his 3rd bout with them over the past 8 years. Not a nice way to spend a weekend! Lin
CS can help prevent infection, but will do nothing to assist in stopping the development of the stones. My recommendation is to avoid all soft drinks, especially those containing phosphoric acid, and drink water with a lemon squeezed in it instead. Also try to keep the body alkalinized as much as possible.

Marshall