What is CMO please?  Thanks.  Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Kidney stones

The protocol I used was:

1. Kill the pathogens causing the autoimmune problem. CS, ozonated water, magnetic pulsar, zapper, olive leaf extract are all good for this, depending on what it is and where.
2. Retrain the T cells with a round of CMO.
3. Heal the joints with Glucosamine/Chondroitin and MSM

Marshall

Ernie Patai wrote:
Hello Listers,

Would anyone have a protocol on using CMO +
 Glucosamine/Chondroitin?
I know some time back there were a few amongst the group who
 were taking CMO
and experiencing some amazing results.

Thank you.

Ernie