Yep, Ode is sticking his head in the sand on this one. I DO know about clouds, water, weather, and combustion, and that I why I know that chemtrails and contrails are different things. Contrails form from the engine exhaust, and sometimes at the ends of the wings due to the sudden pressure drop. Chemtrails come out of spray nozzles mounted on different places on the plane, but never at the wing tips nor near the engines on the ones I have seen. Also con trails cannot fall to the ground producing ground fog at low humidities during summer days, which chemtrails often do. I know the physics, I have a BS degree, I am very knowledgeable about it all.

Marshall

joe bloggs wrote:

Ode Said: scare the heck out of you with chemtrails so you'll flock to their stores as you refuse to learn anything about clouds, water, weather and combustion principles.
It made me laugh to come across this just now.  It's a youtube video of a German
TV news story about a military experiment and they've actually come clean that
they
are in fact releasing chemical trails (chemtrails).  So you see Ode, you can
sneer
- until the truth comes out. Just a thought. I don't actually speak German, so if anyone here does, can they check this out and let me know if the written English translation is true? Sorry, I know it's off-topic. Won't do it again. slapped wrists and all. How do I get onto the off-topic site? Frankie