Oh, I've seen them both on the same day.  Often. My
kids live near an Air Force base in Florida.  Natch,
because Mom told them about Chemtrails, they didn't
pay much mind to the phenomena.  Until, one opportune
Thanksgiving day 2 years ago.

We all sat outside watching the makings of both
contrails and chemtrails. Clearly discernable.   It
was then, that they fully acknowledged that there IS a
difference, and something must be going on that the
public is not aware of...

That day, was a particularly nasty one re Chemtrail
spraying.  Week after Thanksgiving they were all
reporting colds, flu like symptoms but made no
connections as to the possible reasons why.

I look for them everyday and therefore, am very aware
of the activity. Tend to stay inside. ;) What I have
noticed is an appreciable (at least, by me) lessening
of the spraying lately. It seems they increase
dramatically when there are major political moves
being debated nationally.  Another spraying pattern I
notice is directly connected with weather conditions.

In Florida, we tend to have many summer storms.When
Hurricane season approaches the chemtrail activity
seem to increase significantly. My thoughts are that
they are counting on the winds for disbursement,
taking them further inland. Otherwise, they do not
appear to have any effect on lessening the effects of
storms/hurricanes.  And believe me, I have been here
since before Andrew hit the East Coast.

--- "Jonathan B. Britten"
<jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> If memory serves me I've even seen contrails and
> chemtrails on the same
> day, though I don't keep records of the sightings
> and wouldn't swear to
> this.  I'm positive that I've witnessed the
> high-altitude chemtrail
> flights concurrent with trail-less inbound and
> outbound commercial
> aircraft.   There are many videos of the activity
> that correspond with
> my own observations.

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.