Jonathan
Its much more than speculation.

Just google weather modification bill.  When you pull
the actual bill up, the verbiage is very ambigious.
ie.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s109-517

The Canadians have all but stated that they believe it
is some defense system modality, even perhaps an alien
defense system in progress.

bill is very ambiguous re verbiage.
   U.S. Senate Bill 517 and U.S. House Bill 2995, a
bill that would allow experimental weather
modification by artificial methods and implement a
national weather modification policy, does not include
agriculture or public oversight, is on the “fast
track” to be passed in 2006

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=PET20060511&articleId=2423

--- "Jonathan B. Britten"
<jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> One could take the materials to a lab.  It's been
> done in the USA.
> Barium turns up in several tests.  My guess that is
> that this
> radioactive stuff is used to help track the patterns
> in the air by
> satellite, much as a "barium milkshake" can be used
> to check the
> gastrointestinal tract when subjected to X-ray.
>
> I have not noticed any health effects from the
> spraying..   I don't
> know the purpose and neither does anyone who's
> saying.
>
> The German explanation of radar chaff sounds
> plausible; it may be
> connected to the missile-defense research.   My own
> thought was
> atmospheric modification to ameliorate global
> warming.  It's all
> speculation at this point.
>

> On Thursday, Feb 14, 2008, at 13:22 Asia/Tokyo,
> leslie1053 wrote:
>
> > Do you know where you can check on just what is
> being sprayed? It used
> > to be on a Dr. Horowitz' site as he was testing.
> They sprayed here all
> > over the lakes and shortly thereafter many people
> had the flu.
> >
> > So, Collodial Silver I would think would help?!
> >
> > Leslie
> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan B.
> Britten"
> > <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp>

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Be a better friend, newshound, and