Each, according to his lights.

Dan

(and I'm not necessarily talking about Oprah...)

________________________________

        From: Kurt Milkowski [mailto:kurt.milkow...@sbcglobal.net]
        Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 5:31 PM
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: Re: CS>Who Controls Oprah ?

        The same people are pulling her strings that are pulling all the
other whores out there. [men and women included in the whore remark] I
hope everyone here has realized the news and other programs are fairy
tales.

        Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

Also, I don't think they really research into things like this either.
It is much more the impact of his blue face and the distress it will
have deemed to cause him, that will set the tone of the interview I am
guessing.  Maybe I will be wrong, and she will be different to other
similar type things I have watched.  Like the cases of when dogs have
killed children; no-one looks into the proper story to find out exactly
what happened and where the fault lay.  The dog is killed period, and it
is likely that all members of that particular breed will be banned,
never mind how many have saved childrens or peoples lives before this
particular incident.  Dee