Gives me huge amts of energy.
gets rid of wrinkles, cellulite.
I had receding gums from an accident, the machine has stopped it from receding
any further.
I had a friend who has edema and within 1 hr it was gone from both legs we were
both shocked.
It does much much more but you know we are not allowed to say.
I am 65, Clean houses for  10 clients most 3000 sq ft. homes so I need the
energy, I do not do it for the money but rather as a need to regain my
abilities and learn how to organize again.
 I was involved in a accident where I could not walk,talk,read,write, watch tv
or listen to the radio,due to a severe brain injury, I litterly ended up in my
closet until a neur doc found me and lifted me from hell.
they told me I must take drugs, I would not, they told me I would never
recover,I did.  They wanted to put me into a mental institution, I said no.
  I now have most of everything back with the help of magnesium oil and this
machine.
Thanks for your interest
Mary

-------------- Original message from "Paula Perry" <p...@zoomnet.net>:

What does a Molecular Enhancer do for you?
Thanks
Paula