Dan Dial created this Tesla type device a good number of years ago.
Expensive but effective, as I've followed it thru the years.

        http://www.dansenhancerpages.com/

$2500 machine.
It CAN be homemade, but you're dealing with 10,000 volts or better.

                                                Chuck
I find it hard to sit still in one spot, and impossible to sit still
in two spots