No. I know someone who believed that, had the surgery, and it had no effect.

On Feb 25, 2008, at 12:00 PM, Heidrun Beer wrote:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:20:31 -0800 (PST), Scott wrote in
<541927.50234...@web80002.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>:

Hey, Group!

I was woken up this morning aspirating on my own saliva. I grabbed a kleenex next to the bed and spit out this nasty, bile tasting stuff that was a blackish-brown color. This is about the third time this has happened in the past 3 years and I feel like I just fought a huge battle in the "Octagon" - cage fighting for those that don't know. My muscles ache, my bones feel brittle and I am very cold even though it is over 80 degrees in my home. I have a condition called "Barrett's Esophagus" and take Prilosec to help reduce the acid reflux that comes with the results of having a Hiatal Hernia that protrudes thru my diaphragm. The labs I have had over the past 5 years have shown slightly low white blood counts with everything else within normal ranges. I don't want to go back to my doctor as he just writes it off as all part of my GERD and writes me another acid-reducing Rx. I've been making and taking CS for the past two years and haven't had even a cold. Anyhow, what could this be and what, if anything at all, do you folks suggest I do?

Scotty (Beam me up, Captain!)

Isn't there an operation that completely cures that problem?

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at
http://www.RecastReality.org