I just use straight eis, in whatever strength I have on hand, 5- 20 ppm or so. If I have an infection, it feels fine, but if my sinus is healthy, it burns a bit. I have heard using it mixed 50/50 with salt water, just before use, will help with that, but I have not tried it. I do not use a neti pot, but use a sinus spray bottle to squirt it in.

kathryn