From: Rowena [mailto:new...@aapt.net.au]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 3:22 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Gatorade? Coconut Water Cans.

  No, apparently they are steel cans.
  I wonder whether anyone produces it in glass bottles.

    Are the cans aluminum? Jess

  How about doing some internet research on the benefits of coconut water?  I
think many people will already have heard that during WWII it was even used as
a blood volume expander instead of the unavailable blood transfusions, with no
adverse results.  The ratio of minerals etc. is very, very close to the human
blood ratio.
  It's available in many forms; in my town I am able to get it canned with
little pieces of the young flesh or gel floating in it.

  My new trick is to have a drink of the coconut juice slightly "diluted" or
"enriched" with CS.

  Rowena

   Why would anyone want to consume Gatorade?  My word ... that stuff is enough
to make you sick on its own.
The Sodium to Potassium ratio is most unhealthy ... supports hypertension.

 Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good