Apparantly nobody believes me when I say that Oregano Oil will cure this
problem overnight.  It (OO) is much more effective than any
antibiotic......(imperative reading; The Cure is in the Cupboard)  Always
follow up with CS/EIS.  This is not conjecture, I have used it myself, and
the dentist was amazed.  I used it for a friend while we were on an RV trip
with no access to MD's.  Same result.  Cured overnight.....two drops of
undiluted Oregano Oil on a piece of cotton, placed between cheek and gum at
the site of the infected tooth.  Leave in overnight..