I want to thank you for this information too. I have sun damaged skin and now I am thinking that magnesium oil may help me. It may help my eczema too. thanks very much. Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "S-Max" <s...@emotap.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 11:41 AM
Subject: CS>Benefits of Magnesium Oil

George,

You can get your Magnesium Oil and Magnesium Gel at Global Light. These are
good people.

http://www.globallight.net

Taken from the following link- more information can be found there also:
http://www.internationalhealth.net/Page8.html

Applications of Magnesium Oil (Mag Oil) and reported results:

Mag Oil massaged into arthritic joints will often give almost instant relief
from pain

Mag Oil sprayed on sun damaged skin regularly will begin to rejuvenate from
the inside out and after a few months will be significantly restored.

Mag Oil sprayed on wrinkled skin will eventually begin to smooth out the
wrinkles

Mag Oil sprayed and massaged into graying hair each evening and left on
overnight, will begin to restore natural hair color within weeks and
stimulate the growth of hair and greatly improve hair texture.

Mag Oil massaged onto balding areas of the scalp will begin to induce the
growth of new hair.

Mag Oil sprayed into the mouth several times daily will stimulate the
medulla elongata (?) and develop enamel on the teeth.

Mag Oil massaged into fibromyalgia type pain will often quickly provide
relief

Mag Oil mixed into a hot bath with some Prill water, will provide a very
relaxing soak while delivering a huge amount of magnesium to the cells.

Mag Oil rubbed regularly onto age spots will often cause them to fade and
virtually disappear.

Mag Oil regularly rubbed into scar tissue will cause that tissue to reform
into normal tissue.

Mag Oil rubbed onto skin tags will cause them to eventually drop off.

Mag Oil used in a bath or sprayed on after a shower, will relieve stress.

Mag Oil may be used in a foot bath or even a hand bath if circumstances or
condition do not permit soaking in a tub and the full benefits of a soak can
still be experienced. In only 15 to 20 minutes, our magnesium deficient
bodies will extract all of the available magnesium.

References from Magnesium Deficiency in "Holy Water, Sacred Oil" by Dr. C. Norman Shealy, M.D., PhD (available at Amazon )