I can't give you exact numbers but may be able to give you some general
idea...

I have mixed it 3 measures of Nigari to 1 measure of water.  This will
dissolve completely, but is somewhat oily feeling and has a noticeably
higher viscosity than water.  I think Concentrace, for instance, is less
concentrated than this, perhaps equivalent to 2 to 1.

I think it might be more generally acceptable to mix about 2 measures
Nigari to 1 measure water.

I have not found that the added Nigari increases the volume of the
resultant fluid terribly much, so in this case you could say that one
teaspoon of the fluid is equal to 2 teaspoons of Nigari crystals.

You may even want to mix it 1 to 1.  Remember, I am referring to Volume
measures.  The lower concentration may make it better for application to
the skin, so it doesn't end up feeling so ...sweaty... when it dries, or
however you might describe that sensation.

For the 1 to 1 dilution, just pulling a number out of my hat, I would
think it should be about a pint of fluid for a 1 pound bag of Nigari.

Dan