  From: Carol Ann
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:27 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Benefits of Magnesium Oil

  And I will try it for a few small suns spots I have on my hands - that look
like freckles.  Will let the list know how it works out.  I can say though,
that occasionally when having a sudden or unexpected/unknown kink or mysterious
muscle pain, applying Mag Oil made it disappear with a very short period of
time.

  Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:
          I thought I would try this for my husbands arthritis.  The postage is
ghastly though!  Still, anythings worth trying, especially if it works!  Dee