Dee, what are the contact details of the company?
While I was googling for the company you might mean, I also came across:
http://www.meaningoflife.i12.com/shop-distilled-water-bottled.htm  20 pounds
for 5 litres delivered.

http://www.intentr.com/polarbearwater/distilledwater.htm

Rowena

  Hi all, I am getting a bit excited here as I think I may have found a
  distilled water supplier but just need a bit of info from among you
  knowledgeable folk out there!

  The company is called Aquwsafe and they say their DW is made using two Polar
Bear distillers and it is tested using an HM digital TDS3 meter to make sure it
has  a TDS reading of 0ppm .  Question: is this ok for making CS?  If it is
then I am on my way to making my own CS at last.   Many thanks in advance.  Dee