is this misspelled?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 8:15 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Distilled water

Hi all, I am getting a bit excited here as I think I may have found a
distilled water supplier but just need a bit of info from among you
knowledgeable folk out there!

The company is called Aquwsafe and they say their DW is made using two Polar
Bear distillers and it is tested using an HM digital TDS3 meter to make sure
it has  a TDS reading of 0ppm .  Question: is this ok for making CS?  If it
is then I am on my way to making my own CS at last.   Many thanks in
advance.  Dee