I was thinking that the nano-sizing has something to do with what is supposedly
making this product more unique and available.

I don't have much understanding about nano technology but I do know that nano
technology is increasingly being used in all types of consumer products. I have
even wondered if it is involved with the development of Morgellons. I would
think that having used nano technology to create this product would make it of
smaller particles than the products that we make so that it would penetrate
inside cells more readily. I am certainly not indorsing this product. I am
offering it as a question. After all, nano technology is fairly new. I am not
aware that someone can create nano sized particles of products at home without
special equipment and knowledge.
Paula